Executive Vision is a five part series created by CNBC and sponsored by Credit Suisse. Within each episode, Melissa Francis, Simon Hobbs, and a group of distinguished guests discuss what it takes to be a visionary leader; guiding their companies to success within the rapidly changing global marketplace.
- Sir Bill Castell, The Wellcome Trust Chairman
- Dr. Bill Frist, Cressey & Co. Partner and Former United States Senate Majority Leader
- Bill George, Harvard Business School Professor Of Management and Former Medtronic Chairman & CEO
- Jeffrey Kindler, Pfizer Chairman & CEO
- Gerard Kleisterlee, Philips Chairman & CEO
- David Snow, Medco CEO
- Myrtle Potter, President and CEO of Myrtle Potter & Company and Former Genentech COO