Complimentary Resource – The Next Step in Performance Management: Blending Formal and Social Approaches
How can traditional performance reviews be made better, without losing the proven benefits they bring? Could social tools be used to rank and evaluate employees? Which approach is best for your business?
The answer is a blended approach, as more and more companies are learning. Find out how to integrate peer input from social tools with formal reviews and discover:
- The compelling business value of social tools
- Why you still need a formal employee performance review process
- How a blended approach improves employee development efforts
- Ways to balance employee evaluation and performance coaching
- How SuccessFactors solutions fold social features into all aspects of performance management
You'll also learn how SuccessFactors features like Writing Assistant, Team Rater, Legal Scan, and Touchbase can improve results, reduce risk, and enhance collaboration.
StrategyDriven has partnered with TradePub.com to offer you complimentary one-year subscriptions and/or free trials to dozens of leading business publications. No coupons, credit cards, special codes, or purchases are necessary. Publications are entirely FREE to those who qualify. Click here for more information on The Next Step in Performance Management: Blending Formal and Social Approaches.