StrategyDriven provides executives and managers with the planning and execution advice, tools, and practices needed to create greater organizational alignment and accountability for the achievement of superior results. We believe a clear, forward-looking strategy, translatable to the day-to-day activities of all organization members, is critical to realizing success in today’s fast paced market environment. Not only does a compelling, well executed strategy align individuals to common goals, it ensures those goals best serve the company’s mission.
StrategyDriven offers executives and managers the experienced-based insights of seasoned business leaders. Complimenting our personal consultation, is a wide array of best practice business planning and execution tools, streamlined process flows, how-to points of view, and customizable ready-to-use program management templates. Collectively, these services and products offer business leaders the opportunity to access the knowledge of a highly educated and experienced staff without the associated overhead expense.
At StrategyDriven, our seasoned business leaders deliver real-world strategic business planning and tactical execution best practice advice – a blending of workplace experience with sound research and academic principles – to business leaders who may not otherwise have access to these resources.
StrategyDriven experts personally advise business leaders, facilitate client efforts, and provide execution resources in the following areas:
- Strategic Planning Facilitation – Strategic Planning, Strategic Analysis, Resource Projection and Management, Total Value of Ownership Business Case Development and Initiative Selection, and Long-Range and Annual Business Plan Development
- Organizational Performance Measurement System Implementation – Integrated Corporate, Division, Department, and Workgroup Performance Measurement System
- Program and Project Management – Portfolio (programs and projects) Management Office, Program Management, Project Management
- Operations and Operational Risk Management – Enterprise Risk Management (Identification, Process Mapping, and Oversight), High Risk Operational Decision Management, Operational Risk Management, Facility Operations (Normal and Emergency)
- Performance Improvement Program Implementation – Corrective Action Program, Self-Assessments, Benchmarking, Root Cause Analysis
- Business Process Optimization – Online and Outage Work Management, Engineering Work Management, Clearance Tagging, and Large, Hand, and Calibrated Tools Management (as well as the aforementioned processes)
- Executive, Manager, and Supervisor Coaching – Process Management, Talent and Personnel Management, Decision-Making and Decision Management, Professional Development and Growth
Learn more about StrategyDriven Advisory Services, how we work with clients and our lead advisors from following briefing packages: