All organizations face a host of risks incurred during the conduct of day-to-day business operations and stakeholder interactions. These risks challenge executives and managers in so far as they can negatively impact the organization’s ongoing sustainability. Consequently, it’s highly important that you actively manage these risks.
- Are you surprised by adverse events more than you would like?
- Do you assess identified business risks and develop mitigating strategies?
- Does your risk management program help accelerate your company’s operations or is it treated as an insurance policy?
The truth is, you can learn how to establish a world-class risk management program or enhance your existing program so that your organization incurs fewer undesired surprises and can accelerate business operations and increase marketplace aggressiveness with little or no change in risk.
In StrategyDriven’s FREE Preparing for the Black Swan online training series, you’ll learn the effective methods of dealing with unexpected, catastrophic events – Black Swans – including:
- the warning flags of rising Black Swan risk
- how to develop a healthy safety culture to minimize the risk of a Black Swan event
- how to responsibly prepare for a Black Swan event
- how to effectively monitor for rising Black Swan event risk
You’ll also receive several downloadable documents to further aid in your learning.