Issued: April 8, 2016
These Trademark Guidelines (“Guidelines“) apply to your use of our and our affiliates’ trademarks and logos that we may make available to you from time to time, including as part of any content you obtain from us (collectively, “StrategyDriven Marks”). “We,” “us,” or “our” means StrategyDriven Enterprises, LLC or any of its affiliate companies, as the case may be. “You” means the person or entity using an StrategyDriven Mark. Strict compliance with these Guidelines is required at all times, and any use of an StrategyDriven Mark in violation of these Guidelines will automatically terminate any license related to your use of the StrategyDriven Marks.
- Your use of the StrategyDriven Marks must (i) comply with the most up-to-date version of all agreement(s) with us regarding your use of any of the StrategyDriven Marks (collectively, “Agreements”); (ii) comply with the most up-to-date version of these Guidelines; and (iii) comply with any other terms, conditions, and policies that we may issue from time to time that apply to the use of the StrategyDriven Marks. You will not use any StrategyDriven Mark in any other place, for any other purpose, or in any other manner. For example, you may not use any StrategyDriven Mark in connection with any offline promotion or in any other offline manner (e.g., in any printed material, mailing, or other document).
- You may not use or display any StrategyDriven Mark in any manner (i) that implies sponsorship or endorsement by us; (ii) to disparage us, our products, or our services; (iii) that may, as determined by us, diminish or otherwise damage our goodwill in any StrategyDriven Mark; or (iv) other than as specifically authorized under the Agreements.
- You may not alter or modify any StrategyDriven Mark in any manner. You may display an StrategyDriven Mark only in the exact format in which we provide it to you. No alternate representation or stylization is permitted. For example, you may not change the proportion, color, or font of any StrategyDriven Mark, or make any additions to or remove any elements from any StrategyDriven Mark.
- Each StrategyDriven Mark must appear by itself, with reasonable spacing between each side of the StrategyDriven Mark and other visual, graphic or textual elements. Under no circumstance may any StrategyDriven Mark be placed on any background that interferes with the readability or display of that StrategyDriven Mark.
- You must prominently include a statement on your site stating that StrategyDriven and the StrategyDriven logo, Sevian and the Sevian logo (as applicable) are trademarks of StrategyDriven Enterprises, LLC or its affiliates. For example, if your site displays the StrategyDriven and Sevian logos, you would include the following statement: “StrategyDriven, the StrategyDriven logo, Sevian, and the Sevian logo are trademarks of StrategyDriven Enterprises, LLC or its affiliates.”
- You acknowledge and agree that all rights in and to the StrategyDriven Marks are our exclusive property, and any goodwill generated by your use of any StrategyDriven Mark will inure to our exclusive benefit. You will not take any action that is in conflict with our rights in or ownership of any StrategyDriven Mark.
- You are not allowed to use any trademark of StrategyDriven or its affiliates, or a variant or misspelling of a trademark of StrategyDriven or its affiliates:
a. in any domain name or subdomain name is prohibited;
b. in any username, group name, or other identifier on any social networking site such as Facebook, Twitter or YouTube is prohibited; or
c. in any application name is prohibited.
We may modify these Guidelines at any time and in our sole discretion by posting a change notice or revised Guidelines on the StrategyDriven.com site. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THE STRATEGYDRIVEN MARKS. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF ANY STRATEGYDRIVEN MARK FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE OR REVISED GUIDELINES ON THE STRATEGYDRIVEN.COM WEBSITE WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
We reserve the right, exercisable in our sole discretion, to take appropriate action against any use that does not conform to these Guidelines.