People conceive things. People make things. People interact with your customers. People are your company’s most important asset.
Talent management is about the acquisition, development, and retention of those high-quality employees needed to ensure your organization’s success. Specifically, these three programs represent:
- Talent Acquisition: identification of near and long-term personnel knowledge, skills, and experiences needed combined with the effective search, vetting, and signing-on of employees whose backgrounds meet these needs
- Talent Development: enhancement of employee knowledge, skills, and experiences so to prepare a sufficient number of individuals to meet the organization’s near and long-term talent needs as circumstances dictate
- Talent Retention: creation of a workplace environment that attracts and retains the highly talented individuals needed for the organization’s success while concurrently ensuring the departure of those personnel not contributing sufficient value to the organization
Focus of the Talent Management Forum
The Talent Management Forum’s collection of articles podcasts, and tools represents those principles, best practices, and warning flags associated with the establishment and ongoing maintenance of a highly effective talent acquisition, development, and retention programs.
StrategyDriven Personal Business Advisor Remote Assistance and Dedicated Advisor clients and Talent Management Forum subscribers can access all of the articles listed below. Self-Guided clients can access those articles annotated as [SG = 📱]
Not yet a StrategyDriven Personal Business Advisor client? Click here to learn more.
- Best Practice – Ensure Employability
- Best Practice – Maintain Up-To-Date Job Descriptions
- Best Practice – Know the Organizational Value of Each Employee
- Best Practice – Know Your Artificial Employment Retainers
- Best Practice – Include Talent Needs in Business Plans
StrategyDriven’s Advisors Corner
- Reviving Work Ethic
- The Talent Masters: Why smart leaders put people before numbers
- The Executive Guide to High-Impact Talent Management
The StrategyDriven Team
Headquartered in Acworth, Georgia, StrategyDriven provides affordable business consulting in Atlanta, the Southeast, throughout the United States, and around the World. Our world class advisors are recognized leaders in their chosen fields.
To learn more about StrategyDriven’s team of seasoned business executives, click here.