Robert Simons, the Charles M. Williams Professor of Business Administration at the Harvard Business School, explains why management teams must ask themselves tough strategy questions. During this interview, Robert covers:
- obstacles business leaders face when executing their business strategy
- why companies need to focus on one primary customer
- the importance in choosing which among shareholders, customers, or employees are most important to the company’s success
- how executives should decide which few metrics to focus on
- key approaches to effectively making tough priority selection decisions
Robert Simons on the StrategyDriven Podcast
Last month, we were privileged to talk with Robert about his new book, Seven Strategy Questions, on the StrategyDriven Podcast. Listen as we explore the seven strategy questions that can help an organization’s leaders identify gaps within their strategy and its execution.