StrategyDriven Podcasts focus on the tools and techniques executives and managers can use to improve their organization’s alignment and accountability to ultimately achieve superior results. These podcasts elaborate on the best practice and warning flag articles on the StrategyDriven website.
Special Edition 21a – An Interview with Duane Sparks, author of Action Selling explores the Action Selling process, a method for establishing and building business relationships; enabling sales professionals to better engage and understand their client’s needs in order to provide greater value and increase sales. During our discussion, Duane Sparks, author of Action Selling: How to sell like a professional, even if you think you are one and Chairman and Founder of The Sales Board, shares with us his insights and illustrative examples regarding:
- why selling is a profession and not simply an activity
- five fundamental decisions individuals go through before making the final purchase decision and how the Action Selling process addresses each
- the most important skills for effectiveness in selling
- how a salesperson sells him or herself
- how salespeople can help their client overcome ‘buyers remorse‘ once a purchase commitment is received
In addition to the invaluable selling skills insight Duane shares in Action Selling and this special edition podcast, please visit his company’s Sales Training or Sales Management site. To discover why this selling skill is so effective at maximizing sales productivity, purchase Duane’s book: Action Selling.
Complimenting Action Selling, are Duane’s four other books on the consultative sales process including:
- Selling Your Price: How to Escape the Race to the Bargain Basement
- Questions: The Answer to Sales
- Masters of Loyalty: How to turn your sales force into a loyalty force.
- Sales Strategy from the Inside Out: How Complex Selling Really Works
Read a Summary of the above Sales Books.
The strength of our community grows with the additional insights brought by our expanding member base. Please consider rating us on iTunes by clicking here. Rating the StrategyDriven Podcast and providing your comments online improves our ranking and helps us attract new listeners which, in turn, helps us grow our community.
Thank you again for listening to the StrategyDriven Podcast!
About the Author
Duane Sparks, author of Action Selling, is Chairman and Founder of The Sales Board, a Minneapolis-based strategic sales training company that has trained and certified more than 350,000 salespeople in more than 3,000 groups in the system and skills of Action Selling. He has written five sales books, personally facilitated more than 300 Action Selling training sessions and continues to engage in the business and art of the strategic sales process. Read Duane’s full biography and the history of Action Selling Sales Management Training.
FREE related content from StrategyDriven