When relying on third-party websites for promotion of your business or personal brand, it is important to know how they compare with other websites. Those with higher traffic and numerous quality backlinks offer greater value when supporting your brand building efforts.
StrategyDriven is both proud and humbled by the exceptional reach of our website. We believe this is a tribute to the many StrategyDriven Expert Contributors who routinely offer value to our community through their articles, infographics, podcasts, and videos. Overall, the StrategyDriven website is rated by independent evaluators on February 15, 2020 as follows:
- Domain Authority: 33 as provided by Moz.com via SmallSEOTools.com
- Domain Rating: 50 as provided by Ahrefs.com
- Trust Flow: 24 as provided by Majestic.com
- Citation Flow: 27 as provided by Majestic.com
- Unique Monthly Visitors: 69,000+ as provided by CloudFlare.com
- Web Traffic Requests: 2,000,000+ as provided by CloudFlare.com
Snapshots of these ratings can be found in the images below.
Each of the preceding website performance measures evaluate a different aspect of website performance as follows:
- Domain Authority: Domain Authority (DA), by Moz.com, is a logarithmic measure of the strength and relevance of a website for a specific subject area or industry; predicting how well the overall domain or website will rank on search engine result pages (SERPs) with a scale running from zero to one hundred. The higher the DA, the higher is a website’s DA, the stronger and more authoritative the website.
- Domain Rating: Domain Rating (DR), by Ahrefs.com, is a measure of a website’s authority based on its backlink profile with a scale running from zero to one hundred. The higher a website’s DR, the stronger and more authoritative the website.
- Trust Flow: Trust Flow (TF), by Majestic.com, is a measure of how trustworthy a website is based on the quality of backlinks pointing to it with a scale of zero to one hundred. The higher a website’s TF, the more trustworthy the website.
- Citation Flow: Citation Flow (CF), by Majestic.com, is a measure predicting how influential a domain or website is based on how many other websites link to it with a scale of zero to one hundred. The higher a website’s CF, the more influential the website.
- Unique Monthly Visitors: Unique Monthly Visitors (UMV) measures the number of distinct individuals requesting pages from a website during a given period (monthly in this case), regardless of how often they visit the website. The higher the UMV, the more distinct individuals visited the website within the given month.
- Web Traffic Requests: Website Traffic Requests (WTRs) measure the number of distinct webpage calls made during a given period (monthly in this case) regardless of who is visiting the website or if that individual previously visited the website within the defined period. The higher the WTR, the more webpages have been demanded within the given month.
StrategyDriven cites Moz.com, Ahrefs.com, and Majestic.com as sources of its Domain Authority, Domain Ranking, and Trust and Citation Flow respectively because these organizations originated these measures and are therefore recognized as the leading providers of those ratings.
StrategyDriven cites CloudFlare.com for its Unique Monthly Visitors and Website Traffic Requests because this is the service through which our website traffic passes directly therefore making it the most reliable measure of these performance factors over the indirect measurements of other third-parties such as Google. The article, Understanding Analytics: When Is a Page View Not a Page View? by Matthew Prince fully explains the basis of our selection.
LEVERAGE STRATEGYDRIVEN’S WEBTRAFFIC TO YOUR BENEFIT
StrategyDriven’s exceptional web presence helps you build your business and/or personal brand reputation through backlinking from our website.
StrategyDriven’s mission is to provide executives, managers, and entrepreneurs with the planning and execution advice, tools, and practices needed to create greater organizational alignment and accountability for the achievement of superior results. To achieve this goal, we seek contributions from leading businesses and experts and, in return, offer them the opportunity to heighten their brand awareness via our website, social media properties, and weekly newsletter.
StrategyDriven Expert Contributors represent a special group of business leaders who routinely author articles published on StrategyDriven.com.
Our website is designed to be interactive in nature; allowing visitors to share their thoughts and insights with one another. While all visitors can submit follow-on comments to published articles, StrategyDriven Expert Contributors represent a special group of business leaders who routinely author articles published on the StrategyDriven website. These individuals are experienced professionals with solid written and/or verbal communication skills.
StrategyDriven Expert Contributors are further recognized by the number and frequency of their contributions:
- Principle Expert Contributors are renown business and management thought leaders and those who have contributed over 12 times to the StrategyDriven website
- Senior Expert Contributors are respected leaders featured multiple times on the StrategyDriven website
- Expert Contributors are professionals featured once on the StrategyDriven website
The StrategyDriven Service Provider Network connects our 69,000+ unique monthly visitors with leading service providers experienced in aiding others achieve next level performance. Through our network, StrategyDriven visitors gain access to additional real-world experience and invaluable services they may not otherwise be aware of.
StrategyDriven presents service providers in one of three distinct categories:
- Trusted Service Partners: Respected service providers with proven client results and possessing a staff with relevant advanced licenses, degrees, certifications, and positional experience.
- Featured Service Providers: Established service providers possessing valuable real-world experience and achieving demonstrable personal and/or client results.
- Service Providers: Firms and individuals offering high quality services.