Visionary leadership and strong management drives successful organizations. When leading an organization, these characteristics combine to advance the vision, align decisions with the mission, and do so in a manner consistent with organizational values.
StrategyDriven‘s Leading with Impact Knowledge Center provides practical advice, tools, and practices for addressing everyday leadership issues and management challenges. Our common-sense advice and practical insights will help emerging and expert executives and managers quantifiably improve job performance and mission critical business results.
- Is Burnout a Reality?
- Can Failure Be My Friend?
- How can I build relationships with key stakeholders?
- Am I an At-Risk Leader?
- When Should I Remain Quiet?
- Does working smarter, not harder apply to leadership positions?
- How Do I Deal with a Calendar Full of Meetings?
- How Do I Lead Those Older Than Me?
- How Should I, as a Leader, Communicate?
- How Should I Address Sensitive Subjects With My Staff?
- How Do I Establish a Decision-Making Protocol?
- How do I ask for a raise or promotion?
- Can I Afford a Bad Hire?
About the StrategyDriven Expert Contributor
The StrategyDriven Leading with Impact Knowledge Center is co-presented with Roxana (Roxi) Hewertson, CEO of Highland Consulting Group, Inc. An expert in Executive Coaching, Organizational Development/Effectiveness, and Talent Management, Roxi works with an exclusive group of clients; providing intensive one-on-one guidance and feedback to launch or course-correct women and men who have a deep desire to make a difference in their organizations, lives, communities, and the world. Through her latest book, Lead Like it Matters… Because it Does (McGraw-Hill October 2014) and her award winning on-line leadership course accessible at AskRoxi.com, leaders can get the answers they need to challenges they face every day. To read Roxi’s complete biography, click here