Everyone possesses personal power to various degrees and in differing combinations. Additionally, individuals command a unique understanding of their power and an inherent willingness to exert that power dependent on the situation.
Personal power types are not equal to each others. They differ in their degree of influence and some necessarily trump others in particular situations. Understanding the types of personal power, their relative influence and dominance over one another is key to the more effective use of power.
- Six Types of Personal Power (Coming Soon…)
- Influential Strength of Each Personal Power (Coming Soon…)
- The Personal Power that Trumps All Others (Coming Soon…)
- Formal Versus Informal Personal Power (Coming Soon…)
Dependent upon an organization’s chosen culture, certain political players will dominate over others. These are those possessing the personal power and willingness and skill to effectively use it.
- Culture-based Business Politician Dominance (Coming Soon…)