Economic demands place increasing pressure on executives and managers to reduce costs while maintaining high levels of operational safety and reliability. For Work Management and Supply Chain leaders, areas of potential savings lie with:
- optimizing inventory levels while reducing associated carrying costs,
- minimizing or eliminating expediting costs, and
- eliminating losses incurred as parts become obsolete in the warehouse
… while providing the highest level of parts availability.
While every company’s circumstances are unique, StrategyDriven Advisors observe significant avoidable expenses incurred because of work management – supply chain program misalignments, including:
- inventory reduction of 10 – 25 percent
- near elimination of expediting costs
- significant reductions in warehouse spoilage and obsolescence
Maintenance Inventory Optimization, Work Management – Supply Chain Interface Barriers presents the sixteen most commonly occurring work management – supply chain program barriers StrategyDriven Advisors have identified when helping clients optimize their inventories. We believe these barriers represent an excellent starting point to evaluate the sufficiency of your company’s maintenance inventories.
There are no reviews yet.