Executive Vision is a five part series created by CNBC and sponsored by Credit Suisse. Within each episode, Melissa Francis, Simon Hobbs, and a group of distinguished guests discuss what it takes to be a visionary leader; guiding their companies to success within the rapidly changing global marketplace.
- General Wesley Clark, Co-Chairman Growth Energy
- James Hackett, Chairman, President & CEO, Anadarko Petroleum
- Suedeen G. Kelly, Commissioner, The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- T. Boone Pickens, Chairman, BP Capital, and Architect, “The Pickens Plan”
- Jigar Shah, Founder, SunEdison and CEO, The Carbon War Room
- Sheikh Ahmed Zaki Yamani, Founder, The Center for Global Energy Studies and Saudi Oil Minister and Former Head, OPEC
FREE related content from StrategyDriven