StrategyDriven Podcasts focus on the tools and techniques executives and managers can use to improve their organization’s alignment and accountability to ultimately achieve superior results. These podcasts elaborate on the best practice and warning flag articles on the StrategyDriven website.
Special Edition 55 – An Interview with Adrian Ott, author of The 24-Hour Customer explores the impact of time on customers’ buying decisions; how to identify the time-value impacts associated with a product or service, the market opportunities created by the impact, and then how to formulate and position one’s offerings to create increased time-value and earn more sales. During our discussion, Adrian Ott, author of The 24-Hour Customer: New Rules for Winning in a Time-Starved, Always-Connected Economy, share with us her insights, approaches, and real-world experiences regarding:
- the money value of time as it relates to customers and their buying decisions
- the Time-ographics Framework and what information business leaders can glean about their products and services once they are plotted within this matrix
- several ‘in principal’ alterations leaders can make to products and services to increase their time-value
- actions business leaders should take to transform time-value insights into a cohesive, go-forward strategy that provides a roadmap to creating new and/or enhance existing revenue streams
- how business leaders can measure the effectiveness of their time-value initiatives
In addition to the incredible insights Adrian shares in The 24-Hour Customer and this special edition podcast are the resources accessible from her websites, www.24HourCustomer.com and www.ExponentialEdge.com. Adrian’s book, The 24-Hour Customer, can be purchased by clicking here.
The strength of our community grows with the additional insights brought by our expanding member base. Please consider rating us on iTunes by clicking here. Rating the StrategyDriven Podcast and providing your comments online improves our ranking and helps us attract new listeners which, in turn, helps us grow our community.
Thank you again for listening to the StrategyDriven Podcast!
About the Authors
Adrian Ott, author of The 24-Hour Customer, is the CEO and Founder of Exponential Edge, a management advisory firm that assists leading global corporations in identifying and building new roads to revenue. Consulting Magazine called Adrian “one of Silicon Valley’s most respected strategists.” She has worked with some of the most innovative Fortune 500 and start-up companies in the world; helping them gain a market edge in today’s exponential economy. To read Adrian’s complete biography, click here.
Related content from StrategyDriven