Executive Vision is a five part series created by CNBC and sponsored by Credit Suisse. Within each episode, Melissa Francis, Simon Hobbs, and a group of distinguished guests discuss what it takes to be a visionary leader; guiding their companies to success within the rapidly changing global marketplace.
- Robert Crandall, Former CEO, American Airlines
- Tony Fernandes, CEO, Asia Air
- John Krafcik, CEO, Hyundai Motor America
- Anand Mahindra, Vice Chairman & Managing Director, Mahindra & Mahindra
- Elon Musk, CEO, Tesla Motors
- David Neeleman, Founder, JetBlue
- Dr. Beverly Scott, CEO, Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority