About the Book
Little Red Book of Sales Answers by Jeffrey Gitomer addresses the questions all sales people ask, particularly those questions holding them back from making the sales and the money they should. Jeffrey’s 99.5 answers address:
- Personal Improvement that Leads to Personal Growth
- Prospecting for Golden Leads and Making Solid Appointments
- How to Win the Sales Battle AND the Sales War
- Sales Skill Building… One Brick at a Time
- Building the Friendship. Building the Relationship. Earning the Referral. Earning the Testimonial. Earning the Reorder.
- Building Your Personal Brand
- The Final AHA!
Why You Should Read This Book
StrategyDriven Contributors like Little Red Book of Sales Answers for its practical, easy-to-implement actions that help expand one’s relationships and earn more sales. Jeffrey goes directly to the core of doubt many sales people harbor and provides them with the tools needed to create confidence and immediately improve sales performance.
Each of Jeffrey’s answers provides a step-by-step common sense approach to selling that anyone can implement. Truth be told, we at StrategyDriven have successfully implemented many of Jeffrey’s recommendations.
Little Red Book of Sales Answers actionably addresses sales persons’ questions and doubts; enabling them to achieve more for their clients, their organizations, and themselves. For its immediately actionable sales methods, Little Red Book of Sales Answers is a StrategyDriven recommended read.
Related content from StrategyDriven