Behind StrategyDriven‘s experienced insight and professional quality is a dedicated team of highly experienced business professionals supported by an array of industry-specific program models, best practices, and performance benchmarks. Consequently, our products and services provide an in-depth look into critical business performance areas; placing specific focus on the alignment of organizational standards, programs, and behaviors to the optimal achievement of mission goals.
StrategyDriven Advisors possess hands-on business management experience complimented by sound academic training. Our clients receive insightful advice tailored to their unique situation from lead client advisors whose superior performance and commitment to excellence has been demonstrated through several of the following:
- Personally achieved leading results while serving as an executive or senior manager1
- Supported other executives and senior managers in achieving similar, superior results
- Hold relevant advanced licenses, degrees, and certifications
- Received industry and peer recognition by:
- Contributed substantially to the development of industry-wide performance standards
- Invited speaker at industry or discipline specific events
- Featured author in respected, broadly circulated publications
- Interviewed expert by domestic and international news agencies
- Published a highly popular, immediately implementable how-to book
StrategyDriven Practice Leader
Click here to read Nathan’s complete biography.
StrategyDriven Methods and Tools
StrategyDriven methods and tools are specifically tailored to meet the unique needs of our clients, aligned with relevant industry regulations, standards, and guidelines. These integrated products work together to promote seamless alignment between an organization’s people, processes, and technologies.
StrategyDriven methods and tools were developed by experts who previously crafted similar protocols for respected companies, industry oversight organizations, and Big Four consulting firms. Our methods and tools include:
- Strategic Planning Facilitation
- Oversight Activity Mapping
- Organizational Performance Measurement System Development
- Functional and Cross-Functional Process Performance Assessment
- Integrated Operational Program Design
- Performance Improvement Program Development
- Strategic Planning Calendars
- Risk Assurance Maps
- Organizational and Process Performance Metric Systems
- Integrated Process Flowcharts
- Program and Process Best Practice Lists
- Process and Behavior Warning Flag Lists
- Business Performance Models
StrategyDriven Client Experience
StrategyDriven advisors support senior leaders around the world and in a variety of industries. These individuals advise executives and managers at dozens of Fortune 500, government, and mid-sized companies; helping them define organizational needs and develop and manage the complex, mission critical projects needed to improve operational effectiveness and lower costs.
- Power & Utilities
- Oil & Gas
- U.S. Navy
- U.S. Army
Global Client Experience2
- United States
- El Salvador
- Cayman Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- All StrategyDriven lead advisors possess this attribute. Those whose experience is limited to being a professional consultant are not considered to meet this requirement.
- Clients served over the course of our advisor’s careers and not necessarily through StrategyDriven.