Beginning today, the first 25 monthly StrategyDriven Premium Membership subscribers will receive a complimentary copy of one of our guest contributor’s books*… and we pay the shipping! Given each book’s value, it’s like we’re paying these subscribers to try StrategyDriven‘s premium content for at least one month.
In addition to the insightful articles and interviews of dozens of today’s most renowned executives and thought leaders, StrategyDriven Premium Members receive access to our expansive collection of:
- Principle Articles (Sample: Organizational Accountability – Fundamental Accountability Drivers)
- Best Practice Articles (Sample: Resource Management Best Practice 3 – Establishing the Foundation for Personnel Resource Sharing)
- Warning Flag Articles (Sample: Strategic Planning Warning Flag 2 – Near-Term Focus)
- StrategyDriven Whitepapers
- StrategyDriven Models
- StrategyDriven Tools and Templates
- and now a complimentary copy of a StrategyDriven Guest Contributor’s book!
These StrategyDriven products provide insight to the real-world application of strategic business planning and tactical execution best practices – a blending of practical workplace experience combined with sound research and academic principles. As such, a StrategyDriven Premium Membership provides you with access to the insights and experiences of exceptional business leaders without the expense associated with maintaining an MBA staff.
Be one of the first 25 to register for a monthly StrategyDriven Premium Membership and begin your journey to greater effectiveness and increased efficiency… with a complimentary copy of a StrategyDriven Guest Contributor’s book.
* Paid membership required. Available only to those living within the United States. Name and address information required. Books shown are illustrative. Actual book provided may differ. Books typically valued from $14.95 – $29.95 USD. Book value is not guaranteed. Subscriptions can be canceled at any time. Please note that Premium Member access will continue until the paid subscription expires.
Related content from StrategyDriven