Want to drive resolution of your company’s issues while enhancing organizational alignment and accountability?
StrategyDriven is launching a Corrective Action Program Forum; uniquely providing expert advice and best practice methods to help leaders programmatically drive resolution of key issues and execution of work requests aligned with their organization’s goals.
StrategyDriven was founded on the principle of making the advanced practices of leading companies affordably available to small and midsized business leaders. As such, StrategyDriven Advisors compiled their decades of corrective action program experience into a library of best practice methods and tools easily accessible from our online forum.
Corrective action programs encompass the identification, reporting, evaluation, resolution, and trending of an organization’s issues and work requests. Effective program execution ensures timely resolution of a business’s most pressing issues while fostering a high level of individual and organizational accountability.
Contributed to by highly experienced business leaders, StrategyDriven’s online Corrective Action Program Forum provides actionable methods and tools executives and managers can use to implement and enhance key components of their corrective action program including:
- Identification – Personnel at all levels of the organization recognize conditions deviating from established standards and expectations, adverse trends and events, and other needs for action.
- Reporting – Individuals identifying conditions meeting established issue and/or request reporting criteria notify the appropriate managers verbally and in writing, via condition reports, of the situation.
- Evaluation – Qualified personnel assess each reported issue and request individually and collectively to establish its priority and identify needed corrective actions and due dates, typically documented within a work and/or service order(s).
- Resolution – Management reviews, approves, assigns resources, and monitors response actions assigned to issue and request resolution. Management’s actions are commonly documented on the associated work/service order(s).
- Trending – Metrics and associated management reports provide a picture of overall performance based on tags characterizing each condition report and work/service order.
StrategyDriven Advisors possess decades of experience helping leaders of small to Fortune 500 companies define and implement the complex, mission-critical projects needed to improve operational effectiveness and reduce costs. Isn’t it about time these people were working for you?
For more information and to schedule your free corrective action program consultation, visit: www.strategydriven.com/cap.
FREE related content from StrategyDriven