StrategyDriven Podcasts focus on the tools and techniques executives and managers can use to improve their organization’s alignment and accountability to ultimately achieve superior results. These podcasts elaborate on the best practice and warning flag articles on the StrategyDriven website.
Special Edition 38 – An Interview with Robert Morison, co-author of Analytics at Work explores how to leverage analytics to make better business decisions that ultimately lead to superior business results. During our discussion, Robert Morison, co-author of Analytics at Work: Smarter Decisions, Better Results shares with us his insights and illustrative examples regarding:
- the tangible benefits leaders realize as a result of incorporating analytics in their decision-making process
- balancing the art and science of decision-making and recognizing when the process is out-of-balance
- types of questions analytics can help answer
- the five stages of analytical maturity
- the five key analytics DELTA components: Data, Enterprise, Leadership, Targets, and Analysts
In addition to the invaluable insights Robert shares in Analytics at Work and this special edition podcast are the resources accessible from his website, www.AnalyticsAtWorkBook.com. Robert’s book, Analytics at Work, can be purchased by clicking here.
About the Author
Robert Morison is co-author of Analytics at Work. For the past twenty years, Robert has led breakthrough research at the intersection of business, technology, and human asset management. He has written or overseen more than 130 research and management reports on topics ranging from business reengineering to electronic business to workforce demographics. Robert is co-author of three Harvard Business Review articles and Workforce Crisis: How to Beat the Coming Shortage of Skills And Talent. To read Robert’s complete biography, click here.