StrategyDriven Podcasts focus on the tools and techniques executives and managers can use to improve their organization’s alignment and accountability to ultimately achieve superior results. These podcasts elaborate on the best practice and warning flag articles on the StrategyDriven website.
Special Edition 24 – An Interview with Jim Champy, author of INSPIRE! explores how to define a consistent value proposition that impassions and continuously engages and retains customers. During our discussion, Jim Champy, author of Inspire!: Why Customers Come Back and Chairman of Consulting at Perot Systems, shares with us his insights and illustrative examples regarding:
- what makes a company inspiring to its customers such that they are fully engaged and keep coming back
- core customer-centric principles inspiring companies embody
- key processes and programs inspiring companies use to embed these principles throughout the organization
- common characteristics and behaviors of the executives leading engaging companies
In addition to the incredible insights Jim shares in Inspire! and this special edition podcast are the additional resources accessible from his website at www.JimChampy.com. Jim’s book, Inspire!, published by FT Press can be purchased by clicking here.
Complimenting Inspire!, are Jim’s five other books including:
- Reengineering the Corporation: A Manifesto for Business Revolution
- Reengineering Management: The Mandate for New Leadership
- The Arc of Ambition: Defining the Leadership Journey
- X-Engineering the Corporation: Reinventing Your Business in the Digital Age
- Outsmart!: How to Do What Your Competitors Can’t
The strength of our community grows with the additional insights brought by our expanding member base. Please consider rating us on iTunes by clicking here. Rating the StrategyDriven Podcast and providing your comments online improves our ranking and helps us attract new listeners which, in turn, helps us grow our community.
Thank you again for listening to the StrategyDriven Podcast!
About the Author
Jim Champy, author of Inspire!, is Chairman of Consulting at Perot Systems. He is recognized throughout the world for his work on leadership and management issues and on organizational change and business reengineering. Jim’s first book, Reengineering the Corporation: A Manifesto for Business Revolution, sold more than 3 million copies and spent more than a year on The New York Times best seller list. He also authored the best seller, Reengineering Management: The Mandate for New Leadership, which was recognized by Business Week as one of the top ten best business books of 1995. His columns and articles appear in such magazines a Forbes, ComputerWorld, Sales and Marketing Management, Leader to Leader, and Baseline. To read Jim’s full biography, click here.
Related content from StrategyDriven