Executive Vision is a five part series created by CNBC and sponsored by Credit Suisse. Within each episode, Melissa Francis, Simon Hobbs, and a group of distinguished guests discuss what it takes to be a visionary leader; guiding their companies to success within the rapidly changing global marketplace.
- Dr. Jean Botti, Chief Technical Officer, EADS
- Marissa Mayer, Vice-President, Search Products & User Experience, Google
- Bill McDermott, President, Global Field Operations, SAP
- Gerald Quindlen, President & CEO, Logitech
- Ram Shriram, Founder, Sherpalo Ventures
- Jimmy Wales, Co-Founder, Wikipedia
Related content from StrategyDriven