StrategyDriven Podcasts focus on the tools and techniques executives and managers can use to improve their organization’s alignment and accountability to ultimately achieve superior results. These podcasts elaborate on the best practice and warning flag articles on the StrategyDriven website.
Special Edition 41 – An Interview with Susan Bagyura, author of The Visionary Leader explores how to lead one’s employees to have a success-focused mindset and then translate that mindset into the actions that will not only move the organization forward but also help it achieve greater levels of success. During our discussion, Susan Bagyura, author of The Visionary Leader: How To Inspire Success From The Top Down shares with us her insights and illustrative examples regarding:
- what is a Visionary Leader
- observable benefits Visionary Leaders realize
- characteristics and personality traits of Visionary Leaders, including their observable behaviors
- how Visionary Leaders link the organization’s goals with those of individual employees and then maintain accountability for their achievement
- key actions individuals should take to become Visionary Leaders
- challenges Visionary Leaders may encounter when working with individuals who are positionally senior or more experienced and how to overcome these obstacles
In addition to the invaluable insights Susan shares in The Visionary Leader and this special edition podcast are the resources accessible from her websites, www.TheVisionaryLeader.com and www.SusanBagyura.com. Susan’s book, The Visionary Leader, can be purchased by clicking here.
The strength of our community grows with the additional insights brought by our expanding member base. Please consider rating us on iTunes by clicking here. Rating the StrategyDriven Podcast and providing your comments online improves our ranking and helps us attract new listeners which, in turn, helps us grow our community.
Thank you again for listening to the StrategyDriven Podcast!
About the Author
Susan Bagyura is author of The Visionary Leader. With over twenty-five years of sales, marketing, and entrepreneurial experience, Susan works with clients to attract, motivate and develop their employees, starting with the leadership team and then going throughout the organization. Her coaching and consulting practice is centered on helping small businesses grow by increasing sales and profits, improving communications, and reducing staff attrition. To read Susan’s complete biography, click here.